1. Excellent customer service skills
2. Strong Problem solving skills
3. Ability to manage multiple tasks
4. Positive Attitude and Enthusiasm
This position reports to and is supervised by the Plant Manager of KMTelecom
1. Install and troubleshoot Telephone, Broadband and Video Lines.
2. Install and maintain Managed Wi-Fi Networks
3. Install and maintain Business Hosted PBX Systems
4. Locate, splice and troubleshoot fiber/copper
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The Communications Technician position will have a wide range of responsibilities. We are a small company which means everyone must wear many different hats. The primary scope of this position will be related to Broadband and Video services, however this position will involve everything from locating cable, installing NIDS, splicing/fusion cable and any other duty related to outside plant and customer home/business networks.
The individual must be self motivated, responsible, well organized and dependable.
The individual must be a quick learner and be able to maintain good working relationships with the managers, employees and customers of the company.
The position will be based in the general office of KMTelecom.
The hours will generally be from 8:00 – 5:00 Monday thru Friday. On-call Duty is required on weekdays and weekends, rotated among technicians
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
$20-$26 per hour based on experience
KMTelecom offers medical, dental, long and short term disability, matching 401k plan, life insurance and discounted KMTelecom services